In a large pan heat the oil for on a medium heat.
2. Add the onions and cook on a medium heat for 2-3 minutes till golden brown.
3. Add the ginger, chillies, garlic, salt, contemporary and floor coriander, cumin, turmeric and tomatoes and cook for 3-5 minutes.
4. Add the lamb and 筑後 ランチ 人気 combine effectively making sure that all of the lamb is coated with the sauce. Brown the meat for about 5 minutes.
5. Add the yogurt and water and stir. (Notice this amount of water will make a runny sauce; add around 350ml if you happen to prefer much less sauce). Deliver to boil on a medium to high heat.
6. Reduce to a low heat, cover and simmer the curry for 45-60 minutes or till lamb is tender and the curry liquid has lowered. Mix at common intervals to make sure that the sauce does not persist with the underside of the pan.