1. Eat a balanced diet, control the portion and amount of nutrients.
Each group is appropriate for each day.
• Women should get 1,600 kcal of energy per day.
• A man should consume 2,000 kilocalories per day.
However, in people whose daily activities are not very active, this should be considered eat less
2. Eat breakfast every day.
Breakfast is an important main meal so that Food energy is suitable for the needs of the body.
helps the body not very hungry in the afternoon and control dinner to eat less
3. Eat enough food
4. Eat unsweetened fruits and vegetables. enough and complete 5 colors, namely
5. Eat dinner at least not less than 4 hours because of sleep time The nervous system orders the body to rest. relax, thus causing more fat accumulation in the abdominal area
6. Eat food as Avoid fatty, sugary, and Very salty foods in the form of fat, oil, butter, margarine, sugar, starch and salt, such as Cakes, cookies, snacks, etc.